Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Site visit to take place before decision on shale gas proposal
- Quarry extension refused for not serving local needs
- Soft sand extraction approved despite adequate overall landbank
- Hanson hypes economy and safety
- Surface mine proposal refused contrary to recommendation
- Review of conditions application approved