Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Extension of mineral extraction denied given limited need
- Methane gas exploration short-lived with limited impacts
- Peat digging held contrary to climate change aims
- Planning officer's recommendation overruled in costs award
- Magnesian limestone quarry extension approved
- Permission refused for temporary exploratory borehole in South Downs National Park