Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Big names say 'yes' to cup recycling
- Waste facility on brownfield site refused due to cumulative harmful impacts
- Changed access arrangements lead to noise harm
- Ministers targeted on waste investment
- Major deal for new recycling base at Tilbury
- Waste transfer use granted subject to surrender of CLEUD