Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Development at countryside waste transfer station refused due to noise
- Case law leads to rethink on Basildon recycling proposal
- New green belt protection from waste
- Revised energy-from-waste plant approved at Eastham Refinery, Wirral
- Colin Drummond to stand down
- Charlton Lane Eco park approval endorsed after referral