Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Quarry extension approved subject to conditions
- Quarry restoration delayed due to lack of suitable fill
- Big drive to tackle mine pollution
- Remediation measures approved for Harwarth colliery tips
- Surrey County Council allows continuation of mineral extraction and landfill restoration in green belt
- Proposal to test Bowland Shale gas resource rejected