Metals production: Scarcity of supply or scare story?
By Andrew Bloodworth 01 December 2010
With global demand for vital minerals forecast to rise significantly over the next 30 years, Andrew Bloodworth asks whether we should worry about running out of key metals.
Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or subscribe
Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning
- Oldest landfill site closes
- House clearance storage held to require consent
- Former quarry restoration approved subject to ecological and archaeological mitigation
- Alternative site options prevent treatment plan expansion
- Improvements to agricultural slurry lagoon fail to secure consent
- Sheep grazing permitted rights claim denied