Subscribe to Mineral & Waste Planning
Subscription options include single- or dual-publication packages.
To subscribe, please call us on 020 8267 4327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to understand the latest news and guidance impacting on the minerals sector or if you need a single source of mineral applications, appeals, court cases and ombudsman reports then you need to subscribe to Mineral Planning.
Subscribers to Mineral Planning can:
- comprehensively monitor all relevant applications, appeals, guidance and legislation
- identify critical issues, developments and arguments discussed
- keep up to date with technology, trends and statistics
- consolidate and share best practice
Waste Planning provides a detailed understanding of current and future policy, practice guidance and legislation for the waste sector.
The journal provides a summary of the sector’s news and information and its detailed features ensure that readers are kept fully informed about local and national waste policy guidance and the views of the sector’s leading professionals.
The Casework section provides a summary of waste planning applications, planning appeals and court cases covering specialist areas such as recycling, composting, energy from waste and landfill. This gives the reader an in-depth insight into which schemes have been accepted and rejected and the reasons behind these decisions.
An annual subscription gives you:
- Full access to online articles (access the latest appeals, applications, court cases, briefings and case studies first) for up to 5 named users
- Fortnightly bulletin (sending you a round up of the most important developments in the sector)
- Print journal (offering in–depth analysis, technical briefing, opinions from key professionals within the sector and highlighting the most important applications, court cases and appeals)
Please call us on 020 8267 4327 or email email@example.com