When councils can charge planning agreement fees and when they cannot

Many planning applications for waste-related schemes require a completed planning agreement, under S106 Town and Country Planning Act 1990, to mitigate the effects of the scheme.

Subscriber content. To view it please sign in below or  subscribe

Or log in to DCP Online or Compass Online

Please enter your details

Forgotten Password?

Having trouble signing in?

Contact Customer Support at
or call 0208 267 4025, or refer to our answers to frequently asked questions.

Subscribe to Mineral Planning or Waste Planning

Subscribe Now

or Sign up for a free trial